The following electronic logging applications support the New Mexico QSO Party’s current rules:
- CQ/X — Version 1.8.0 patched through Patch 180-07 (or later)
- GenLog — Version 7.46 (or later)
- N1MM Logger+ — Version 1.00 (or later)
- N3FJP New Mexico QSO Party Logger — Version 1.00 (or later)
- WriteLog — Version 11.19d (or later)
- YFKtest — Rev. 503 (or later)
Mobile ops: Before submitting your logs, please verify that any applicable mobile bonus points are correctly accounted for; some logging software may not automatically apply this bonus, requiring that you do it manually.
The use of logging applications that are not listed above, or software versions that are older than those listed above is highly discouraged — they likely do not properly account for the event’s current rules, which will lead to an incorrect score or possible disqualification. Please learn how to fully use your logging program before the New Mexico QSO Party, as NMQP organizers cannot provide technical support.
The New Mexico QSO Party is grateful for the support provided by the above log application developers. If you are the author of Cabrillo format-compatible application and wish to support the New Mexico QSO Party, please contact us.